The Day Korea Imprinted Itself on Me…

>> 16 June 2010

We went to Nami Island after we have checked into my hotel. The journey was fine for me, cos I slept on the journey to Nami Island.

Anyway, was quite excited when I reach, cos it’s Winter Sonata’s filming location! I’ve been wanting to go there for ages, and finally, I got to see where BYJ filmed his drama! The place was beautiful, and I almost wished that I could build a snowman with BYJ!





We left for Hahyangjung Farm after a while, and learnt how to make kimchi, and dress up in the Korea traditional costume, the hanbok. It was nice, at least better than the kimono in my opinion. Kimono just has too many layers! The hanbok is simpler I think.

Went back to the hotel after having a wonderful time at Hahyangjung Farm, and had bibimbap for dinner. It was quite “chewy”, (I really didn’t know a better word for this) and my jaws were tired from chewing it. I think it looks better than it tastes. However, I love the side dishes! There were a variety of kimchi, and there’s this potato thing that is just so delicious! You can refill the side dishes as much as you want! You can imagine how full I was from just eating the side dishes.



On the second day, we woke up early in the morning for breakfast, and travelled to a water theme park, where there are lots of Jacuzzi, beach pools, slides and sauna for our entertainment. It was super fun and tiring as well, cos I tried every single “attraction”. It was a great experience, cos you won’t be able to experience this kind of water theme park in Singapore.

And at night, we went to Dongdaemun, the largest market in Asia if I’m not wrong. Anyway, I nearly got lost there! There were so many shops and I just lost myself to those fanciful accessories and clothes. I spent like almost SGD$300 there cos I just couldn’t resist buying all those cute stuff!



So finally, we went back to the hotel after we realised that we simply do not have enough hands to carry any more shopping bags. My legs were tired and sore, but it was totally worth it, as I’ve gotten whatever I need and want. And I couldn’t wait for tomorrow, cos we’re going to see the cherry blossoms!

The next day, we woke up feeling extremely tired, cos of the playing and shopping done on the day before. Anyway, I managed to crawl out of my comfortable bed cos I was dying to see the cherry blossoms. The cherry blossoms were even prettier than in pictures, and I took a crazy lot of pictures. The weather was great, and the clear blue sky makes it an even better background for me to take the cherry blossoms. It was as if the cherry blossoms know that I was going to be there, and they posed themselves in a very nice position for me to take pictures of them.



After seeing the beautiful cherry blossoms, we went to Yongin Everland, which is the largest theme park in Korea. I love the rides, and I totally enjoy myself! The theme park is really big, and I wondered if I managed to finish all the rides that I want. I’m so going to go there again! I didn’t buy much stuff there though, cos I spent too much yesterday in Dongdaemun, so I need to exercise some self-control here. We went back to the hotel and were really tired, so we decided to just stay in the hotel after dinner to chill and relax.



To be continued…..

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 New Shan Travel Service Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP